A categorized list of my various responsibilities can be found below. For more specific information including code examples and demos, please contact me.
- Provide personalized third-party and custom training based on the needs of the team.
- Research and analyze development tools and software for workflow integration planning.
- Understand browser-support needs by measuring usage and revenue.
- Perform team code audits for training and optimization.
- Integrate with third-party APIs sometimes by working directly with vendors to create custom endpoints.
- Build business intelligence reports from available sources (Google Analytics, database, SugarCRM, etc)
- Deploy Docker containers to Google Container Engine using Kubernetes for autoscaled infrastructure.
- Create and manage loosely-coupled Docker containers.
- Write clean, efficient, reusable, and testable code that follows industry best practices and philosophies.
- Create and maintain developer and end-user documentation.
- Automate repetitive tasks for development workflow as well as applications.
- Build responsive applications and websites that consider network and hardware limitations.
- Create A/B and multivariate content experiments through Google Analytics to increase revenue stream.
- Integrate with MailChimp and SugarCRM APIs for better email and user management.
- Refactor inefficient legacy “spaghetti code” to be reusable and testable.
- Work with administration on achieving organizational objectives.
- Resolve conflicts among the team and departments.
- Interview and hire new team members.
- Monitor and negotiate department budgets to meet department and organizational.
- Evaluate employee performance and create action plans for professional growth.
- Work with HR to develop and implement organizational policies.
- Educate department employees on new HR policies and proxy questions or concerns that arise.